Search This Blog

Friday 5 May 2017

I just changed my blog title again

I don't know if that will hurt my stats, which have been improving recently. I was thinking of changing the title to "Levels of Abstraction". Don't ask me why (partly because I do computer science now and all that). But this is better given that what I write mostly about is how worried I am about the future of organised life on this planet - and given that I have a very Schopenhaurean disposition (like Schopenhauer, I achieve nirvana in music).

Plus, you know, obviously it's good to have literary allusions as your blog title. Makes you look erudite and all that. 'You can trust me, I've read a poem. Yeah, I'm like doing maths and computer science and technical philosophy and shit, and I've also read a poem. Yeah, I guess I am pretty special' ...

No comments:

Post a Comment