Search This Blog

Saturday 29 April 2017

NOTE WELL

As I suggested in my classic post, "A Brief Discourse on the Shame that Attends Previous Works" [http://writingsoftclaitken.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/a-brief-discourse-on-shame-that-attends.html], I typically do not strongly agree with anything I wrote three months ago. I do mean only "typically": I fully back the brief discourse, for example.
     Anyway, as a result of this fact, you should not assume that I believe most of the things that have been posted on this blog. In some ways, that may seem like a pretty sorry state of affairs, and would seem to indicate that I should be less rash in committing things to paper and then publishing them. I think that both those things are correct. I will try to improve.
     Incidentally, that cliche that you become less zealous the more you know seems like a pretty solid heuristic to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment