Search This Blog

Sunday 14 January 2018

Curious Social Fact

It's funny how shared feelings of anger towards women can motivate a feeling of tribal solidarity among men, even though I suspect that for most men, as with most people, they have been bullied, insulted and harassed mostly by other men, and most of the really compassionate and caring people in their lives have been women (that's been the case in my life, and I think it's the case in most people's lives). 
I suspect that if some of these anti-feminist men were to try to get a grip on their anger, they may realise that they actually ought to feel much more solidarity with Team Women than Team Men (better to drop this idiotic gender-tribe mentality wholesale, probably, but maybe this would be a good start!).  I know I feel personally that Team Women have treated me much better overall, and I have not really been bullied by any of its members. Meanwhile, all the people in my life that I have strongly disliked have been members of Team Men. As I say, I think this is overwhemingly the norm!

Ok, maybe on the internet, you hear female people saying "Kill all men" and complaining about men... But don't forget your real-life experiences lol. You don't have to be one of the people these internet folks are complaining about (and also, fact is, vast majority of female people don't use phrases like "Kill all men" anyhow).

No comments:

Post a Comment